Campaign for Real Ale

Campaign for Real Ale

Tally Ho

London Road
NG34 8SA
Emailku.oc.nniohyllateht@seiriuqne Telephone(01529) 455170
Real AleReal FireQuiet PubFamily FriendlyGardenAccommodationLunchtime MealsEvening MealsParkingRestaurant
Opening times: Mon closed; Tue–Sat 12:00-15:00, 18:00-23:00; Sun 12:00-16:00
Regular beers: Batemans XB, Timothy Taylor Landlord

See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.

The Tally Ho Inn is believed to have been built around 1750 and was originally a working farm and the Estate Manager's House to the Aswarby Estate who still own the freehold to this day. It is also believed that the building did not become an inn until after the Second World War in 1945. The former stables, barn and dairy were converted in 1982 to six letting rooms, all containing en-suite and all of which have undergone a full refurbishment in May 2015.